Lesson 6 - Office 2.0

I looked at Zoho writer, but it required another account and i didn't feel like doing that, so found google docs (the link in the 2.0 challenge went to a wetpaint site that require an invite and since i procrastinated to long, didn't want to do that either(, so found documents on google where i didn't have to create another account! Whew!!! I uploaded something from my computer, and played around a bit but didn't save it or share it.. since my blog isn't listed on the 2.0 challenge i thought it was a mute point!

i can see where it would be a good thing to have an address database where friends and family would be able to change their info as needed, but can't see many of my family partaking, so that probably isn't going to happen. Maybe someday something else will come up that it will usefull for.

No comments: